Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So in love...

Oh my...this flickr thing really keep me 'busy'.. a part of quite a hectic work, I just keep thinking what is the next shot..or mana nak pegi weekend ni..?

How do I look?

well..last time when I was in Taiping, can't help myself from visiting zoo Taiping and the trip was truly worthwhile since I managed to get some cool shot like this smiling ostrich. Anyway..to get her smile I was snapping about 10 or more frames from different angle to get this, thanks to the existence of memory card..you waste nothing!

4 comments:

Nazri Razali said...

Woo... kamera kompeni la ni, ke dah beli DSLR sendiri?

What makes you think the ostrich is smiling?

Labu-Labi said...

beli sendiri..lama sgt dah husha SLR..xtahan aa tgk display kat kedai, how can an ostrich smile? Obviously the beak is not flexible..just get the right angle to make it look 'smiling'!hehe..

FIR said...

Dia tersengih tgk mamat ni taksub benar nak ambik gambar dia, LOL

Nice pic though :-P

Labu-Labi said...

Mont, aku pon pikir mcm tu gak..pasal dia sekor nie je yg beriya tgk aku, tau la aku hensem..heheh, anyway..thanx!